Hello Friends!!! Wow this last month has been a whirlwind!! Real Estate is cooking with gas, I’m MOH in my bests wedding, and my 2 year old is getting her molars!!! YAY for me! (I’m pretty sure this is how gray hair is formed) LOL!! I will take the gray hairs and the crows feet. […]
Wow, What could possibly be better than equity increases month after month! WE are in the midst of an ever strengthening Real Estate market. Forbes is just one of many renowned publications showboating the wonders of beautiful Boise Idaho and its surrounding areas. So I guess the secrets out! We have been enjoying years and […]
July has welcomed the summer heat we’ve been begging for. I swear mid winter I can’t wait for summer, and then mid summer I can’t wait for fall. Well this month is HOT! Silvercreek celebrated our largest amount of transactions closed in ONE MONTH in June! Hooray! I am so incredibly humbled by my colleagues […]
With each passing day the market seems to buzz a little louder. Sellers are making top dollar, and buyers are benefiting from incredible loan programs and low interest rates. What is to come of our local market? Well, it can go one of two ways. Either we continue to have an increase of 6-8% per […]
With how crazy our winter has been here in Idaho, I thought I would leave these right here. Stay warm out there. Here are some tips to keeping your home safe: Now that you’re done worrying about your home… here are some wonderful destinations to choose from during these cold winter months! Click the pictures […]
Fall is practically upon us. Don’t blink or you’ll miss the changing leaves fall. One great thing is the market here in Idaho is not showing any signs of stopping. Right now, historically low numbers of homes are for sale in Treasure Valley. From fall of last year to the beginning of 2016 just under 2,000 homes were […]
Wow, what a wonderful year in Real Estate. Our market is still thriving and agents are busier than ever, even in our “slowest” season. Ada county reached an all time high this year, with the median home price being $232K! We all were a bit worried when end of summer lul’s showed signs of a […]
Auuhh how the seasons seem to change quicker and quicker. Sunshine is becoming a daily routine (thank goodness!!) and the market is really starting to pick up. The average # of homes going active daily is on the rise, and buyers are out hunting. Thank goodness for the continued efforts of financial institutions for keeping […]
Christmas is over, and the New Year is quickly at our front door. This year has been one of the best years in Real Estate since our crash back in 2009, 2010. Sellers quickly put their homes on the market, realizing this summer allowed them the ability to turn a profit, and buyers were out […]
Latest Real Estate
- $360,000 - 1055 W Riodosa Drive
- $254,900 - 547 W Ramsbrook St.
- $289,990 - 3598 N Maplestone
- $284,900 - 2073 S Hills Ave
- $314,900 - 3032 E Ragusa St
- $509,900 - 1817 W Piazza
- $299,000 - 922 Nw 8th Street
- $509,900 - 819 W Bacall St.
- $235,000 - 1310 S Heidi Place
- $294,900 - 584 E Chateau Dr
- $474,900 - 4320 W Ladle Rapids St.
- $364,942 - 5253 N Zamora Way
- $393,676 - 5245 N Zamora Way
- $399,036 - 5249 N Zamora Way
- $278,630 - 582 N Stucker Ave.
- $295,373 - 2646 W Snyder St.
- $381,161 - 3262 E Taormina Dr.
- $386,228 - 3284 E Taormina Dr.
- $242,500 - 5140 W Los Flores Street
- $267,900 - 2599 W Rebecca Way
- $319,900 - 4179 S Rangewood Way
- $3,659,000 - Tbd S Ten Mile Rd.
- $348,000 - 2870 S Givens Way
- $299,900 - 866 W White Sands Drive
- $279,900 - 2106 W Parkstone Ct.